1. Go to www.northkildarecc.com
2. Click Join
3. Enter your details (parent's details) and click Join This Club
4. If you agree with the Terms of Service and the club policies tick both boxes, click "Im not a Robot" and click Next
5. Apply for the following roles:
- Club Member
- Player (not required for non-playing parents)
Note: Player role will only be granted once subscription fees have been paid
Click Next Step
6. Start typing your child's name into the box. Assuming they are not currently a member of the club, you will be prompted to "Click here if your child is not on the list".
7. Confirm your child's first and last name, and select the team on which the will be playing (Cubs, Minor B or Cavaliers). Click Add.
8. Repeat the steps to add additional children to your account.
9. Once all children have been added, click Next Step to proceed with the registration process.
10. (Optional - only if Player role has been selected)
Select the team on which you primarily play. Additional teams can be selected after registration. Click Complete Registration.
11. Check your emails for confirmation email and click "Confirm My Email Address" to complete registration.